The Series 2000 server rack from e-Systems Group will tick all the boxes for your data center checklist. Whether your goal is to meet DCOI requirements, increase energy efficiency, or easily change multiple bay configurations, the Series 2000 is your solution.The Series 2000 server rack from e-Systems Group will tick all the boxes for your data center checklist. Whether your goal is to meet DCOI requirements, increase energy efficiency, or easily change multiple bay configurations, the Series 2000 is your solution.
The Series 2000’s modern PDU arrangement system, in which the multiple cable management plates can be positioned at any point within the cabinet by simply sliding along the left or right front to rear axis (front, middle, or back), perfectly suits the deeper PDU models currently being deployed. Fixed plates, found in many cabinets, will often not mount larger PDUs without a field fix.
Door Perforation 81%
• Mesh promotes maximum front-to-back airflow through servers and equipment for the most efficient cooling
Reflective White Paint Finish
• Exclusive, highly reflective white paint finish option provides enhanced illumination and energy efficiency
• Retrofit capabilities easily convert between single and multi-bay configurations
Modular, Interchangeable Panels
• Top and base insert panels, which are available as solid or grommeted, are field interchangeable and upgradeable to meet evolving cooling and cabling
Sliding Front-to-Rear PDU/Cable Management Plates
• Plates support intensive cable management requirements and easily places cable management exactly where needed within cabinet
Advanced Airflow Accessories
• Products, including vertical air seals, base exterior air skirts, interior top airseals, blanking panels and brushes, and brush grommets, direct airflow through servers and prevents airflow leakage, promoting energy efficiency.
Download our Data Center Checklist to see how your racks stack up beyond DCOI requirements.
Can your enclosure do all of that? If not, we can help.