Energy saving hot and cold aisle containment systems from e-Systems Group provides maximum flexibility in specifying your configuration.
Energy Saving Hot & Cold Aisle Containment Systems
- Modular system offers doors with manual or automatic closing
- Modular system attaches to racks or suspended from ceiling
- Fire marshal and insurance company review
- ROI analysis with short term on investment
- Utility rebate application and base-lining
- Professional services for custom installation
- No door threshold to walk over
- Commission planning available
- Available in clear or black anodized aluminum trim
- Rigid panels available with thermal or mechanical
Our rigid aisle containment system attaches to racks or suspended from the ceiling and is ASTM and UL rated. Design with double sliding door with manual or automatic closing; single sliding door is available to fit uneven rows or unusual openings. Shrink-away ceiling, primarily used in cold aisle containment, meets requirements for fire suppression and drops away at 130-degrees.
e-Systems Group also offers soft containment solutions:
- Thermal wall curtains prevent airflow escape.
- Clear see through vinyl curtains and doors.
- 50% translucent silicon curtains meet ASTM E-84 and UL
- 723 flame spread and smoke deviation requirements.
- Requires drop ceiling for installation.
- Ideal for non-uniform rack heights.
- Both rigid and soft aisle containment solutions available.
- Rigid panels available with thermal or mechanical release.
- No door threshold to walk over.
- Available in clear or black anodized aluminum trim.